How will you be travelling?
Consult United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Appeals if your membership has been revoked by U.S. CBP.
Certain organizations offer support to individuals who wish to apply to trusted traveller programs such as NEXUS or Free and Secure Trade (FAST). These organizations offer to assist you in completing your application to ensure accuracy. It is important to remember that you are still responsible for the information on your application. Having a third party assist you in the completion of your application may delay the acceptance and issuance of your membership in a trusted traveller program or may result in a denial of membership.
What you should know:
- Each application is reviewed and processed as it is received. Using a third party will not speed up the process.
- The NEXUS application must be processed by both the CBSA and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- There is a non-refundable processing fee of Can$50 or US$50 per applicant for a five-year membership card. When submitting a paper application, the fee may be paid in either Canadian or U.S. currency. Online applications are processed in U.S. currency only.
- Information about the trusted traveller programs is available free of charge by contacting the CBSA or by visiting the CBSA Web site.
- Application forms are available free of charge.
- You can submit your NEXUS application electronically using the Global Online Enrollment System (GOES).
Call the CBSA's Border Information Service line.
- Date modified: